The Choice for West Des Moines Hotels…We're located near I-80, Des Moines International Airport (DMI) and the Iowa Foundation for Medical Care. Staybridge Suites West Des Moines is an all-suite, upscale, extended stay hotel within close proximity to everything Des Moines has to offer.
Long-term guests of our pet friendly Des Moines, Iowa hotel can enjoy all the comforts of home with easy access to shopping at Jordan Creek Town Center and live performances at the Des Moines Art Center. Special events at the Science Center of Iowa and Living History Farms are also less than ten miles away.
Business travelers appreciate our extended stay West Des Moines accommodations near Hy-Line International, Wells Fargo and Briggs Corporation. In order to best meet the needs of our professional guests, we provide over 950 sq. ft. of meeting space, a 24-hour business center and free, high-speed Internet access.
During your stay, you can enjoy resting in one of our spacious suites with full-service kitchens, exercising in our well-equipped fitness center or relaxing in our indoor swimming pool. You can start your day by visiting our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and end your day by joining us for our community-oriented Sundowner Reception. As you plan your next trip, check out our exceptional West Des Moines, Iowa hotel rates and make your reservations with us today.
- Lion King: Willis Broadway Series, Des Moines, Iowa, April 28, 2015 to May 17, 2015
- U.S. Women's National Junior Olympic Championship/USA Gymnastics, Des Moines, Iowa, May 15-17, 2015
- Walk MS: Des Moines Walk, Des Moines, Iowa, May 16, 2015
- NASCAR XFINITY Series, Des Moines, Iowa, May 17, 2015
- Iowa High School Co-Ed State Track Meet 2015, Des Moines, Iowa, May 21-23, 2015
- Grand Opening of John Wayne Birthplace Muesem, Des Moines, Iowa, May 22-24, 2015
- World Pork Expo, Des Moines, Iowa, June 3-6, 2015
- Mustang Car Show, Des Moines, Iowa, June 7, 2015
- Iowa High School Girls State Soccer Tournament, Des Moines, Iowa, June 11-13, 2015
- Wizard World Des Moines, Des Moines, Iowa, June 12-14, 2015
- PrideFest 2015, Des Moines, Iowa, June 12-14, 2015
- Mud Run, Des Moines, Iowa, June 20, 2015
- Des Moines Arts Festival 2015, Des Moines, Iowa, June 26-28, 2015
- Artfest Midwest 'The Other Art Show', Des Moines, Iowa, June 27-28, 2015