The Choice for West Des Moines Hotels…We're located near I-80, Des Moines International Airport (DMI) and the Iowa Foundation for Medical Care. Staybridge Suites West Des Moines is an all-suite, upscale, extended stay hotel within close proximity to everything Des Moines has to offer.
Long-term guests of our pet friendly Des Moines, Iowa hotel can enjoy all the comforts of home with easy access to shopping at Jordan Creek Town Center and live performances at the Des Moines Art Center. Special events at the Science Center of Iowa and Living History Farms are also less than ten miles away.
Business travelers appreciate our extended stay West Des Moines accommodations near Hy-Line International, Wells Fargo and Briggs Corporation. In order to best meet the needs of our professional guests, we provide over 950 sq. ft. of meeting space, a 24-hour business center and free, high-speed Internet access.
During your stay, you can enjoy resting in one of our spacious suites with full-service kitchens, exercising in our well-equipped fitness center or relaxing in our indoor swimming pool. You can start your day by visiting our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and end your day by joining us for our community-oriented Sundowner Reception. As you plan your next trip, check out our exceptional West Des Moines, Iowa hotel rates and make your reservations with us today.
- Iowa High School Boys State Soccer Tournament, Des Moines, Iowa, May 10, 2013 to June 1, 2013
- Principal Charity Classic, Des Moines, Iowa, May 28, 2013 to June 2, 2013
- Iowa High School Co-Ed State Golf Tournament, Des Moines, Iowa, June 4, 2013
- Iowa High School Co-Ed State Tennis Tournament, Des Moines, Iowa, June 4, 2013
- World Pork Expo, Des Moines, Iowa, June 5-7, 2013
- Iowa High School Girls State Soccer Tournament, Des Moines, Iowa, June 6-8, 2013
- Iowa High School Boys Baseball Tournament, Des Moines, Iowa, July 26, 2013 to August 3, 2013
- National Balloon Classic, Des Moines, Iowa, July 26, 2013 to August 3, 2013
- Iowa State Fair, Des Moines, Iowa, August 8-18, 2013