The Choice for West Des Moines Hotels…We're located near I-80, Des Moines International Airport (DMI) and the Iowa Foundation for Medical Care. Staybridge Suites West Des Moines is an all-suite, upscale, extended stay hotel within close proximity to everything Des Moines has to offer.
Long-term guests of our pet friendly Des Moines, Iowa hotel can enjoy all the comforts of home with easy access to shopping at Jordan Creek Town Center and live performances at the Des Moines Art Center. Special events at the Science Center of Iowa and Living History Farms are also less than ten miles away.
Business travelers appreciate our extended stay West Des Moines accommodations near Hy-Line International, Wells Fargo and Briggs Corporation. In order to best meet the needs of our professional guests, we provide over 950 sq. ft. of meeting space, a 24-hour business center and free, high-speed Internet access.
During your stay, you can enjoy resting in one of our spacious suites with full-service kitchens, exercising in our well-equipped fitness center or relaxing in our indoor swimming pool. You can start your day by visiting our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and end your day by joining us for our community-oriented Sundowner Reception. As you plan your next trip, check out our exceptional West Des Moines, Iowa hotel rates and make your reservations with us today.
- Iowa SMART Economic Development Conference, Iowa Events Center-Des Moines, Iowa, May 1, 2014
- Always...Patsy Cline, Des Moines, Iowa, May 1-3, 2014
- Sesame Street Live, Iowa Event Center-Des Moines, Iowa, May 2-4, 2014
- Pizza, Wine and Springtime-Sherman Hills, Des Moines, Iowa, May 2, 2014
- Armed Forces Day Tournnment-Baseball, West Des Moines, Iowa, May 9-11, 2014
- Menace Midwest Invitational, Des Moines, Iowa, May 10-11, 2014
- Iowa Classic-Basketball Tournament, West Des Moines, Iowa, May 24-25, 2014
- Gym Rats Summer Brawl-Basketball, West Des Moines, Iowa, June 7-8, 2014
- CHER, Iowa Events Center-Des Moines, Iowa, June 9, 2014
- Motley Crue, Iowa Event Center-Des Moines, Iowa, July 11, 2014